FULL GOLF PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
READY TO PLAY BETTER GOLF?
Our Golf Performance Program has everything you need to increase your distance, improve your consistency, and shoot lower scores. This program is a 12 week training designed for the recreational and professional golfer who wants to improve his/her golf game. The program is designed to meet the needs of the golfer and achieve the goals established by the golfer and the physical therapist.
Goals of the Program
1. Increase the flexibility and strength of the golf swing motion.
2. Increase the golfer’s proprioception and body awareness during the golf swing motion.
3. Increase the distance and accuracy off the tee and in the fairway.
4. Improve coordination and reaction skills.
5. Improve the general fitness and conditioning of the golfer.
6. Assist the golfer in developing a “swing memory” of the muscles involved in the golf swing
Golf Performance Program Protocols:-
1) PHYSICAL AND GOLF SWING ANALYSIS
We thoroughly assess every golfer’s movement quality, looking for any decreases in mobility, strength, or stability that can have an impact on your golf swing. A limitation in one of these areas can lead to an inefficient and inconsistent golf swing.
By understanding how your swing characteristics and physical limitations are related, we can work with you to develop a game improvement plan to finally fix your swing and improve your game.We integrate the latest technology available, collecting and analyzing data from each piece of technology to better understand your golf swing, measure performance, and track progress.
2) GOLF SPECIFIC MOBILITY, POWER, AND STRENGTH TRAINING
To truly develop more distance and control, you must understand the golf swing. Golfers have unique needs and demands that must be addressed when designing a strength and conditioning program. Efficient and powerful swing mechanics are developed through a combination of factors such as hip-shoulder separation, linear and rotational power, and core stability. Power is developed from the lower body, transferred through the core, and dissipated through the club into the ball.
All of our training programs are customized, based on each person’s unique needs and goals, and include: